These decorative dough bowl candles go in any style of home. Every dough bowl is hand carved from raw natural wood and made to have that perfect rustic farmhouse style. Each having variations in lines, knots, cracks, marks, shape and height. This makes each bowl unique filled with its own character. Once your candle has finished burning, reuse the bowl in a variety ways to add decor!
Each bowl is approximately 9" L , 5-6" W , 2"H - with an estimated burn time of approx. 50 hours. Made with 100% pure Soy wax, all natural eco-friendly cotton wicks, and premium essential oil infused fragrances.
Dough Bowl Candle
Eucalyptus Mint: bright eucalyptus, refreshing mint leaves
Amber Lavender: sultry Egyptian amber, lavender, myrrh, tonka
Rustic: cedar wood, vanilla, patchouli, herbs, embers
French Vanilla: vanilla bean, warm sugar, musk
Cashmere - cedarwood, vanilla orchid, sugared vanilla, velvet petals
*Fragrances listed are items that are made and ready to ship immediately. Please contact us if you'd like to place a custom order for a different scent.
· For best burn results: burn candle 3-4 hours or until melt pool reaches the edges of the container. If this step does not occur your candle will tunnel and eventually drown the wick. Let your candle reach a full melt pool every time you light it.
· Do not trim your wick! Simply use a tissue or your finger tips to gently remove any "bloom" at the top of your wick before relighting.
· Always burn candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. Do not move candle until the wax has hardened again.
· Once your wicks have burned down completely, gently scrap out as much of the wax as possible with a spoon and wipe away remaining residue. Rinse with warm soapy water, wipe dry, and set aside for at least 24 hours. Once bowl is cleaned and dried, use this beautiful dough bowl for decor.
* Disclaimer : these dough bowls are hand carved from natural wood. Mother nature did not intend for us to make her bark into a candle. The natural knots, cracks, and grooves are what give it character - which may also have small leakage of wax while burning. Place bowl on a surface you can easily wipe clean when burning.
Contact email@example.com with any questions